Monday, February 21, 2011

Picture Composition (C.N.M.School – of a boy and girl working somewhere and another boy bading goodbye.)

‘How dreadful and distressing their life must be! I exclaimed to myself on seeing the dull and gloomy face of the children working in Brijwasi, opposite my school. I waved goodbye to my darling mother. I felt downcast and very unhappy when I saw them struggling. Their blank expression made my heart heavy.

When I was going to my house I waved goodbye to my friend Monika.

As I bid her goodbye, I could hear the crashing noise of vessels. That was Rani who was scrubbing her soft palms, washing the dirty vessels. Then I even saw Raja making something. I felt sad on seeing their stressful faces. When I went and asked them what the matter was, they said that they had no parents, worked in Brijwasi the whole day.

I could not see even a light of happiness on their gloomy faces. Rani who looked pretty had now become an ugly girl. Her hair was disheveled and she looked pale. Her clothes were worn out. Raja was dull. He wore clothes which were stitched with rags. Childhood is a stage when we have fun with friends. It is the real beauty of life. Here you have the freedom to do whatever we want. After growing up when we think of childhood we just lose ourselves in thoughts. It is the most essential stage of life. When we recollect childhood memories we tend to laugh and tears of happiness roll down our cheeks.

Due to poverty, Raja and Rani can’t afford to study. They are those children who face the difficult stages of life. They lack knowledge. In childhood, the treasure of life is knowledge. If they would have even gained a bit of knowledge in childhood they would have been studying in Orphanages instead of giving up their childhood. Even after independence there are thousands of children suffering. Whatever we learn in childhood, no one can ever try to steal it away. It is always said that ‘knowledge gained can never be lost’.

Their daily work even affects their health. They don’t have proper shelters and their life is destroyed. It is not feasible for a child to work during the growing period. They don’t get milk so their bones and muscles are weak. This could cause severe consequences and even affect their health. Their metal tension and stress could lead to many problems. Their life is useless.


These are the children who have missed their childhood. They don’t the meaning of ‘life’. Thanks to God that their physical and mental strength have given them the power to face the ups and downs of life bravely. Let’s promise ourselves to give them the freedom to live, to educate and lead them a happy life. I will help Raja and Rani to lead a better life.

1 comment:

  1. Miss u ROCKKKK!!! I Loved all of the things that u have posted and THANK you FOR TELLING me about this website. I promise u i will read any of this one thing before going to the examxxx!!!!! THANK YOU FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF MY HEART

    ReplyDelete