Monday, February 14, 2011

The First Helicopter Ride


201, triveni society
21,Lajpatrai Road,
Vile Parle west,
Mumbai 400056.
25 January 2011.


Dear Samartha,
I am very overjoyed to tell you that this weekend we visited the Doone valley and I wish to tell you about our trip.
I was on seventh heaven when my father told me that we were going to helicopter ride. We reached the helipad center and sat in the helicopter. We could see the lush green farms and if we would look down we could see people who looked as small as ants. Then we passed over the sea and i wondered what would happen if i fell down? I was glad that we had passed from the clouds as we could see small birds flying below our helicopter. As we were flying we saw a whole city as a block and could see cattle grazing in the feilds. I was astonished seeing the pilot's room. Then we slowly landed on the ground and I was overjoyed.
My first helicopter ride had been a fantastic ride . I would like advise you also to go on a helicopter ride if your exams are over. please reply back.
your Loving friend,
Tvisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment