Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The kite flying trip that went wrong


I ran to the terrace with the beautiful kite I purchased. My first few attempts to make the kite airborne proved futile. Some of my friends came to my rescue soon and my kite was soaring in the air Seeing my butterfly kite in the sky, my friends and I were filled with excitement.
Standing a few feet away was a group of five to six teenagers who were flying different shapes of kites. When his parents went to get some refreshments the teenager with the kite manoeuvered his kite close to my friend's kite. With one swift action he directed his kite towards my friends kite and there my friend's kites string cut into the teenager's kite. This action created sufficient friction to cause my friend's kite's string to snap, leaving his own kite intact.
A short while later his parents returned. With tears in his eyes, he explained to his parents what the big bully had done to his kite. As the wind had died down and night was approaching, and his parents decided to bring him a new kite.
Like this our kite flying trip went wrong but his parents gave him a huge and cute butterfly kite soon he was beaming with joy.
From-tvisha shah
tuesday 5: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment