Friday, February 18, 2011

autobiography of a tiger

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF TIGER

Today there are only 1411 of us are left. Please save me. I am the national animal of India. I am the tiger.

My journey of life has been with many pleasant and unpleasant experiences. I often recall my experiences that shaped my life. I was born in a danced forest in west Bengal leaving with my mother. She was a ferocious animal. I had many friends in the jungle. The jungle was very deep.

There were big trees in the jungle with birds twittering. My mother taught me to catch prey. I was living in a cave. I belonged to the cat family. I looked magnificent with yellow, orange hair. I was marked with beautiful black strips. I had a round head with thick padded feet with strong claws, strong and sharp teeth. I slept and remained hidden most of the day and came out at night. I like to eat large animal like dear, got, sheep and cows. So I went to villagers and ate them. The villagers didn’t like me. They would come to the jungle to kill us. Once when my mom was looking for prey, she saw a sheep. She pounced on it. It was a trap. The hunter killed her. I was very unhappy and decided to kill any human being if it was near me. Once when I was roaming around the forest for prey, I was trapped in a hunter’s net. I was so very miserable. I growled loudly but nobody helped me. The next day they came and took me to a circus. There were many animals in the circus. I was very dejected. We had to do tricks in the circus. The children would come and throw stones. Some time the children wanted to keep me as their pet but they didn’t because they were scared. Once a boy named Ramu came and saw me. His father was a news reporter. His father typed in the news paper that no tiger could work in a circus. The government read this news. They came to circus and released all the tigers. I was also free from the circus now.

The government made a national park for us where hunting was prohibited. I now stay in the Corbett National Park. What a beautiful life I live. I move freely in the dense forest. I sleep whole day and come out at night to eat delicious food. Man should be our friend so I am not a man eater. No tiger will be left in the whole world if man doesn’t take care.

Save Me

- Dhruv Shah

19 comments:

  1. Hey duuuuuuuuuude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please save tiger if you will not save tiger then we will not have national animal and no tiger to see in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. This helped me a lot...cause I was writing an autobiography of a tiger...I am still in class five..😊😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you prem bhau 🚨🥺

    ReplyDelete
  5. King is back❤️‍🔥💎

    ReplyDelete