Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My mother

Mothers are our best friends. She helps us in everything we do. God has made

mothers to take care of children. Even my mother is very caring. Her name is

Rachna.

My mother takes care of everyone in my family. When my grandfather

slipped in the washroom as the ground was wet, he got a hand problem. He

could not lift up his hand. Then my mother asked him to do hand exercises and

touch the ceiling. Day after day he kept on doing and this is how now he can lift

his hand properly. She has a very jovial and cheerful nature. She is a very good

painter,and interior designer. She has designed my brother’s, my sister's and my

study table. She has won many gold medals. Every year her sister and she

play Navratri in school and win First Prize. She is the one who has taught us

good morals of Life. Because of her knowledge and intelligence we could achieve and learn many new things.

I am very thankful to God to give me such a loving,affectionate,polite,tolerant,

considerate and understanding mother. My mother is the best mother in the

whole world.

-Shreya

No comments:

Post a Comment