Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Vacations

"We are going to SINGAPORE!” exclaimed my father. My eyes gleamed with joy. I was shocked and pleased.
The summer vacation had started. I had put all my books inside the cupboard. I had two months of vacation. I was going to enjoy the freedom and my mother was not going to be chasing me to finish homework. I was on cloud nine.
The very next Sunday we left for Singapore. I was on the seventh heaven. We visited to many places like the bird park, many theme parks and we saw the Dolphin show and the aquarium. The bird park had the birds from all around the world. As we entered the park I was enchanted to see all the birds. Next, we went to the theme park, we sat in all the rides, we were overjoyed to sit in them.
After two weeks we returned. It was a wonderful vacation and I thanked my parents for taking me for a delightful trip which will stay in my mind forever.

- Sania Shah (9 years)

No comments:

Post a Comment