Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Summer Vacations

"OH! What an exciting day'' I cried out with delight.I was as happy as a lark.I was jumping with joy and delight.As I din't have any lectures,no homework.I was as free as a bird and I was the king of my time.
With a joyful heart I was making plans as my summer vacations had began.I was very excited and elated when my mom announced that we were going to three magnificent places Nanital,Jim Corbett and Agra.I was filled with pleasure.There was a lot of time to go.Within that time I did many things like read many books ,did many workshops and played a lot.Atlast the day came for what I was waiting for.I was as merry as a cricket.First we reached Delhi airport and then we sat in the train and reached Nanital.It was a stunning place.We did many activites,we first did boat riding and fed ducks,we sat in a cable car wich was very thrillig.Then we went to a huge zoo there we saw various types of birds and different species of animals.ln the
end we bought the magnificent candles of Nanital.Our next destination was Jim Corbett it was an adventurous place the very first day we went for a jungle safari we saw many animals.We relaxed rest of the days.Our last destination was Agra one of India's prized heritage.I was feeling on seventh heven.We first went to Fathepur Sikri there I learnt a lot about history and we saw the huge Buland Darwaza.Then we went to the Agra Fort where the Mughal kings and emperors lived.Atlast we went to the grand Taj Mahal it was looking mindblowing.We event ate Agra's famous chats.
I enjoyed my vacation and was well satisfied.I was also waiting to begin a new year school,make new friends and meet new teachers.


By,Janvi Panani

1 comment: