Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A letter thanking your cousin for the gift he sent to you

Dear Dheirya,
I heard that you have come first in the whole foyer.
My heartiest congratulations to you. I am writing this letter to thank
for the wonderful gift that you sent me on my 10th birthday.

It was a real surprise to me as I have wanted
it for a very long time. It is a very cute & chubby teddy bear. On
The very first day when I got it, I named it 'Softy' because it had a
very soft & smooth fur.

Whenever any of my friends came home they always
ask for the Teddy. They love it so much that they do not leave it for a moment. They all pounce on me for it. I always carry it with me everywhere, for trips, long journeys, friends place and I also sleep with it. It is like a lucky charm for me; because in every competition that I take part I always take it with me. I always win & have won many prizes, medals and trophies.

This was the best gift that I have ever received from any of my brothers and sisters. Thank you once again for the wonderful gift you gave me. Give my regards to Uncle and Aunt.

From Your Loving Sister

S H R E E Y A

No comments:

Post a Comment