Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Increase pocket money letter


Write a letter to your father requesting you to increase your pocket money
New Era Girls Hostel,
Ram lane,
Chinchwadi {West},
Pune-400 056.

10th June, 2010.





Dear father,
Thank you so much for the system of pocket money. It has taught me the value of money. I am writing this letter requesting to increase my pocket money.
Out of Rs 150, I spend Rs 40 on transport and sweets. Rs 60 are spent for buying gifts for my near and dear ones. I desperately want to buy a book, which I read in the school library. I also want a basketball kit. The total comes upto Rs 1,000 and if you increase my pocket money by Rs 50, I will be able to fulfill my wishes. The book will increase my vocabulary and playing basketball will make me fit and healthy
I am eagerly waiting for your letter and I am sure you will grant my wish.

Yours lovingly,

Mahika.
(11 years)

1 comment:

  1. WOW MAHIKA WOW . SUPERB . YOU HAVE DONE A BRILLIANT JOB .

    DARSH VITHLANI
    TO MY SISTER

    ReplyDelete