Monday, August 9, 2010

A horrifying car accident

‘Someone call the paramedics’ screamed out loud. A chill ran down my spine. I was horrified.

It was rainy season. We decided to go to Lonavala to have fun. We soon left the city and drove a long way so we decided to stop at Mc donalds. I ate my favorite mc chicken and left for Lonavala.

When I was looking at the greenery outside suddenly I saw a truck overtaking and smashing into an Audi A4 and then it sped away. My father stopped the car and we ran to the black Audi. We saw an old driver and a gorgeous lady.

It seemed that they were in excruciating pain. Glass pieces were in the lady's tummy and she was crying for help and the old man head was injured. Blood was oozing out like a fountain. The sight was horrific.

My dad and I helped them. I pulled the lady out and my dad pulled out the old man. We called the paramedics. They came and took them on a stretcher to the Lilavati Hospital. In the hospital they were taken directly to the ICU and we soon came to know that they were dead. My mother was in tears.

I can never forget this incident in my life. This was the most horrifying accident I have ever witnessed. I could not sleep for many nights and sometimes I cried in my sleep.

Siddhanth Chamaria (Jamnabai Narsee School 11 yrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment