Monday, August 9, 2010

A horrifying car accident-2

“ Oh no ! “ I exclaimed loudly to my friend. A car had banged into a wall at the corner of the road. I was left gaping with horror.
I saw blood flowing from the site. People rushed to the site. The car had lost control and its brakes had failed. The wind screen had shattered and glass pieces had scattered around the site on the road . The car engine was crushed and fuel was dripping out. The driver had a nasty head injury One tyre had rolled over a girl’s foot who was walking on the road , near the car . After some time an ambulance came. Suddenly, a tyre burst with a bang. The girl on whose foot the tire rolled was crying in pain and they all were taken to the hospital . They had bruises all over the body , but the good news that they all were alive
After this incident I am very careful on roads. I walk very carefully. I don’t want to be a victim of any such accident.

-Anirudh

No comments:

Post a Comment