Monday, March 14, 2011

A message from Earth

“Zing! Hello Zing! This is agent 19OXB37901 speaking. I landed on earth a few hours back. I landed in a place where everything was green. The computer told me that it was known as a ‘forest’. Many strange creatures lived in it. Few could fly and they were called birds and a very strange creature named fish always stayed in water. They were so colorful. I saw a creature who had 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose and a mouth. So weird. We have 20 eyes and they only have two!!!!! They wore a turban, a strange garment called dhoti and another strange one called kurta. How funny they looked. I heard a beep from the computer that I was in India and those creatures were called humans. Funny name!! I heard a loud noise and behind me was was a huge grey animal called elephant. It had a tremendously long nose. It followed me!!! I ran till the spaceship and immediately locked the door. And ZOOM!!! I was out of earth. It was a nice experience. Earth is a place with kind people and strange living things!!!

-Krish Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment