Monday, March 14, 2011

beach

I just finished my 3rd term exams and my summer vacation started. I was very elated that my exams had just got over. I promised my family to go to Juhu beach because it had been many weeks i had gome to the beach. I was eager to go to the big juhu beach. As I went inside, WOW!!!! beautiful beach.

I started to make sand castles. The beach was fantastic. There was the shimmering blue Atlantic ocean. People were wearing beautiful colourful swimming costumes. The golden sand was stretching endlessly. I was getting bored making sand castles so I asked my parents if we could go for a walk. I got up, packed everything and went for a walk. I was over the clouds. The rippling water was lapping. The big rocks were crashed by the waves. The big palm leaves were rustling and the most beautiful and stunning was the crimson hue of setting sun dipping in the glistry water.

When we were walking, we saw a man was drowning. The tand body of life guards came to save the man. Thank God the he was safe. When I went ahead, I saw a dark outline of bobbing boats. As I took another step, I smelled the stinky sent of dead fish and foul smell of garbage.

I told to my family to go back. I was feeling very relaxed and pleased. i had visited a beautiful place after a long time.

WRITTER- TANUJ JAIN[4 and a half out of 5] Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment