Monday, September 27, 2010

The most beautiful place i have seen

Lavvasa, what a beautiful place

“Wow!!! This is so beautiful, dad. I love this.” I exclaimed with joy. I was on seventh heaven. My eyes nearly popped out.

Summer vacation had just started. I was wondering where will we go? Suddenly, my dad came and announced that we are going to Lavvasa. It was an overcast sky and a pleasant morning. My dad took me to Lavvasa.

As soon as we reached there I jumped out of the car. It had just rained so everything was wet and foggy. The frogs were jumping in the mossy lily ponds, children were splashing in the puddles and there was a magnificent rainbow which just took my breath away. I was over the moon. Then, we entered into our new and fabulous farmhouse. It was a magnificent house with two floors. From the balcony we could see there were hills filled with greenery – trees, bushes, shrubs and tall grass. My mom explained it rains a lot over here so the greenery is maintained. There were soft green leaves radiated in the sun and strong majestic trees swaying from one side to another.

It was a very picturesque sight which cannot be converted into words. I think I loved this place and you too would like it and would like to come back.


By Yash Mehul Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment