Friday, September 17, 2010

The Animal That I Fear The Most

“Oh! My god, Help me! Help me!” I exclaimed loudly when a spider came in my room.

I simply don’t like creepy crawly creatures. I don’t like the spiders.

One day my mother was going out for an important meeting. I shouted and whooped with joy. As I was taking my breakfast, I saw a spider peer by. I stopped dead in my tracks, my face went white with fear and my legs shook like jelly. I screamed out as loudly as I could but then I knew that no one was there in the house, so no one could help me.

Soon I collected myself and with courage and got ready with my weapon, the bucket and the broom. My hands moved powerfully and I swept the spider and hit it so that it flew in the bucket. I took hold of the bucket carefully and threw the spider on the floor; the spider was just about to jump in when I quickly closed the door. I let out a high pitched whoop of laughter as I had got rid of the spider. I was also very happy as I had got rid of my fear.

Till date I am never afraid when I see a spider.

- Naman Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment