Friday, September 17, 2010

Autobiography of a Wristwatch

I am tied to your wrist and you look at me to know the time. I have 3 hands. Can you guess who am I?
I am a wrist watch. It has been a long journey and now I am old lying in a dustbin. Now -a- days I spend my time recounting the event that shaped my life. My life began in an enormous factory of Rolex watches. Once I was made I looked myself in the mirror and I was stupefied. I was very charming. I was packed in a box. I was extremely proud of myself as I was one of the most expensive watches of the world. I was sent to U.S.A. and then I was dispatched and sent in a huge Rolex shop. When I entered I was amazed to see other marvelous watches. I was cleaned everyday. I was shining like a star. One day a man who was wearing a suit entered the shop. He was actually Tom Cruise- the famous Mission Impossible actor. When he saw me he just stared at me. Then he immediately gave the cheque to the salesman. I was on cloud nine to be a wrist watch of Tom Cruise. When he wore me on his hand I felt exhilarated. When he went for shooting, the film staff appreciated and praised me. One day when he had to do a hazardous stunt he unfortunately forgot to take me off his hand. He had to do the stunt on a horse. Suddenly the horse neighed in panic and he fell down on his hand and my dial broke into pieces. Then his assistant took me to the nearest watch repair shop. The watch repair man told that I am one of the most expensive watches in the world and there is no other dial that can fit on me, so the assistant told the shopkeeper to throw me in the recycle bin.
Now you would have got to know how I am in such a situation. I have been through many ups and downs in life. I lie here watching my life go by.


Name: Smit Zaveri.
Age: 10.
Batch: Tuesday 2:30 to 4:00.

1 comment:

  1. I totally enjoyed reading this... Its entertaining! You've got a gift!

    Sell Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete