Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apology letter to best friend

Write an apology letter to your friend after a fight
101, Olympus Complex,
Perry Cross Road,
Mumbai-400050.
3rd August, 2010.
Dear Sanil,
I apologize to you from you bottom of my heart. I am awfully sorry. Forgive me for my misbehavior. I feel small and ashamed of myself. Please accept my sincere apology. Please forget this incident and pardon me.
I feel extremely sorry as I abused you which I should not have done. I was too engrossed in the cricket match which we were playing. When you did not take the catch I got too furious. I was almost out of control. I am feeling very horrible that I cannot bring myself to see you. Please forget the terrible fight we had. We were like bullies. I made a very big issue just because of your dropped catch which was not the spirit of a captain. Let bygones be bygones.
Let’s be friends and have a wonderful time as we had before.
Your loving friend,
Miraj

No comments:

Post a Comment