Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Advisory letter for better use of pocket money

101, Olympus Complex,
Perry Cross Road,
Mumbai-400050.
9th August, 2010.
Dear Sanil,
I am elated to know that mother has started to give you pocket money. As your older brother I would like to advise you about how to safely use your pocket money.
As it is your pocket money you can spend it on buying items but be careful. When I started I used to spend it to eat roadside food. Mother and father advised me not to do so, but save it. I did not listen and continued spending it which was a sure wastage which I realized later.
You must divide your money into two parts. One part you should sped and the other you should save. A large amount will be saved after a year or two. The proverb ‘every Penney saved is every Penney earned' is absolutely true, and that you should make it your motto.
You can use this money in a good way like subscribe to a story book to improve your English as your last year marks were very bad.
I hope that my advice is useful to you and that you follow it.
Your loving brother,
Miraj

No comments:

Post a Comment