Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter to describe a scenic place

Dear Kashvi,
I hope you enjoyed your vacation.Last week, I visited Darjeeling and would like to share the experience with you.
To escape the heat of Mumbai,my father decided to take us to Darjeeling in North India.I was taken aback by the scenic beauty.The valley filled with greenery,it looked picturesque.The open green stretch with velvety grass looked great.In our room,I would always sit beside the window and admire the clear and blue water flowing down the stream.The next morning our guide took us for a nature trail.Mountains were bathed in the glory of the rising sun.As we moved ahead,we saw tht the trees were so high that they seemed to receiving messages straight from heaven .There were lush green fields with preety dancing flowers.There were many blooming flowers.Tiny petals were dancing to the tune of the breeze.I was relaxed when I heard the sweet chirpings of the birds.Flowers emitted sweet fragrance which was carried by the breeze far and wide.
Serene,calm,quiet and peaceful life of country-side is fascinating.I am sending you some pictures to share with you the beauty I saw.I hope you like them.Awaiting for your reply.
Your loving friend,
Janvi

BY JANVI PANANI
JAMNABAI NARSEE SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment