Monday, October 25, 2010

Increase pocket money letter

191,New Era School,
Janmabhumi Road,
Panchgani.
Maharashtra.

23rd September,2010

I hope you are doing fine and enjoying good health. I am writing this letter to
you because I wanted you to increase my pocket money.

I wanted to increase my pocket money because its moms birthday this month
and I want to buy a T-shirt for her. It cost Rs.2000.00 and I only have Rs.1000.00, It will take me six months to collect this amount so if you can please send me the money then it would be so great. Last time she didn't buy it because of the cost and she does everything for us.

I am waiting for your reply, please allow me to buy T-shirt. Please don’ t tell
mom. I want to give her surprise.

Yours affectionately,
Dhruv

No comments:

Post a Comment