Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter to a friend

Dear Rohan,

I am writing this letter to you about the accident due to which i would not come to school from the past two weeks.

On Friday evening I was coming from tution when a smuggler was running on a bike from the police. I moved aside but the smuggler's bike slipped. He jumped off but i got badly hurt by the bike. The policeman admitted me to the hospital. My mother and father were called immediately. The doctor told that an operation had to be performed since the bike crashed into my leg and bone has been broken.

The operation was successful but I was on a wheel chair. I was allowed to go home after ten days, on Monday in the second week of December.

The docter asked me rest for 15 days.I hope you will help me for the studies that i have missed in the school.

i hope you and my other friends will come to meet me tomorrow.Convey my regards to uncle,aunt and other friends.

Your loving friend,
Manav Reshamwala

No comments:

Post a Comment