Friday, July 30, 2010

Santa Claus Letter


Dear Santa Claus,
i dont know whether you exist.But my heart insists that you are there.i am extremely despondent as my parents are not ready to give me a present. Could you make my wish come true?
I just merely want a play station 2.But my parents are not willing me to buy it because i would get addicted to it and I would not concentrate on my study but i dont think i would be addicted to it.I promise you that I would study 2 hours a day i would like this gift very much because it makes me fresh and get some entertainment. Actually in my leisure time I would feel sick by watching t.v.every day.i would be exhilarated and astounded if you gifted it to me or convince my parents to do so on Christmas eve.
if you think that my wish is wrong then send me a letter with a reason.If you gift it to me then I would really believe in god.Please reply fast as i am very eager to see my gift.
by SAGAR

1 comment: