Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An encounter with a ferocious animal


'Eeks! A scorpion!!' I exclaimed.Such a terrible creature.I shreiked with horror.
Last Sunday was the most horrid day of my life.The most ferocious creature, the scorpion was crawling on my leg. I was out of my wits.As it crawled on my leg,beads of sweat formed on my brow.
I had gone to my buildings garden.As i dug to put a seed in the soil,a scorpion came out from there! It landed straight on my leg.I screamed in horror.The ferocious creature was having a gala time exploring my leg.But I was having the worst time I had ever had in my life.My legs shook like jelly.The scorpion made my flesh creep.It started crawling even faster.I took a spade and banged it on the scorpion..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!That was a foolish thing to do.But atleast I got rid of that wierd creature got off my leg.My leg was bleeding because of the spade.I killed it with the spade.I started dancing but i remembered that I should take care of my wound.
this day was the most terrible day of my life.I will remember it for the rest of my life.


by krish wadhwana (9 years)

No comments:

Post a Comment