Monday, May 23, 2011

An autobiography of a monkey

An autobiography of a monkey


I am a monkey. I was born in a big jungle in India. I have a big, long, furry tail. I resemble a man but I have a long tail and four arms.

I like climbing trees and swinging from one tree to another. I climb trees and pluck out ripe fruits to eat. One day when I was looking for some fruits to eat, a hunter came and captured me. He put me in a cage. The cage was loaded on a truck and I was sent off to a zoo. It was a long journey and the cage was very dark. Thinking about my future, a shiver ran down my spine. I wondered what was going to become of me. Soon the truck stopped and I was put in a bigger glass display cage. I was downcast. I was so far from home. I missed my brothers and sisters terrible. In the zoo, rude little children ogled at me and pulled my tail. Sometimes they also made faces at me.
After a few days, I adapted to the new environment in the zoo. Things became easier when I made a few friends like the zebra, lions and the hippopotamus. A lot of people took pictures of me. One day, a very mischievous boy came to my cage and pulled my tail. I became furious and bit his hand. The boy started crying. The zoo authorities then decided to release me into the wild.
Some days later, I was reunited with my family. I was on cloud nine.

By
Rohan Joshi
4th std JNS

10 comments:

  1. very impressive.........good words used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUCK SUCH A BAD AUTOBIOGRIPHY A 1 YEAR OLD CAN WRITE BETTER THAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think that a 1 year old kid can write this autobiography then you write

    ReplyDelete
  4. some grammatical errors but nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice without grammetic mistake

    ReplyDelete